Contributed CSV Files
This space is designed for CSV files contributed by Muslims throughout the world. Those files contain prayer timetables compiled by Islamic Centers in different cities. The Prayers Gadget can use those times instead of its internal automatic calculator.
The gadget understands two possible formats for the CSV file. The first one includes only prayer time but no iqama times, as shown below:
The other one includes both prayer times and iqama times, both can be set by the user:
Steps to load a CSV file from this site to Prayers Gadget (for Windows):
1. Download the proper CSV file for your city from this Website.
2. In the Gadget, go to Options | Location, then select: "Load prayer times from prepared CSV File".
3. Press the "..." button to select the CSV file you have.
4. The Gadget will read it and display the message "File was loaded successfully".
Steps to load a CSV file from this site to Prayers Gadget (for Android Phone):
1. Download the proper CSV file for your city from this Website onto your phone.
2. In the App go to the Settings page, then tab "Location".
3. At the top you'll see "To set your location". For that option, chose "Load prayer times from CSV File".
4. Tab on "File name" to select the CSV file from your phone storage.
5. The App will read the file and display the message "File was loaded successfully".
Steps to load a CSV file from this site to Prayers Gadget (for iPhone/iPad):
1. Make sure that you enabled Wi-Fi or Cellular Data on your phone and that you can access this Website.
2. In the App, go to Settings page, then select: "Load prayer times from prepared CSV File".
3. In the File Name field, type the CSV file name you want (example: London-UK.csv). Be careful about the spelling since some phone browsers are case-sensitive. The available CSV files are shown below.
4. Press the "Download" button. The Gadget will read the file and display the message "File was loaded successfully".
5. If you see a "Timeout" message, check your Internet connection and the spelling of the CSV file name you typed.
6. Remeber to press "Save" so the Prayers Gadget accepts the data from the CSV file.
If you have prepared a CSV file, and you would like to share it with others, please send me the file by email and I will post it on this page, IN SHAA ALLAH.
Please remember that it is your responsibility to make sure that any CSV file you download from this Website is accurate, as I will not look through contributed files. Please report any problems that you detect in such files.
Canberra - Australia
Ottawa - Canada
Aachen - Germany
Berlin - Germany
Halle (Saale) - Germany
Semarang - Indonesia
Amman - Jordan
Kota Tinggi, Johor - Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Kuala Selangor - Malaysia
Pulau Pinang - Malaysia
Segamat, Johor - Malaysia
Male - Maldives
Kazan (Tatarstan) - Russia
Download the Kazan-Russia.csv file.
This is based on the prayer timetable published by the Muslim Religious Board of the Republiс of Tatarstan.
Moscow - Russia
Download the Moscow-Russia.csv file.
This is based on the prayer timetable published by the Spiritual Administration of Muslims of the Moscow Region.
Stockholm - Sweden
Download the Stockholm-Sweden.csv file.
This is based on the prayer timetable published by the Islamiska Förbundet (which uses calculations made by the Turkish Presidency of Religious Affairs – Diyanet).
Dubai - UAE
Download the Dubai-UAE.csv file.
This is based on the prayer table published by the Islamic Affairs & Charitable Activities Department.